Telephone: +44 (0)1782 205 000
24Hr Emergency No: 07699 726180
Peter practices exclusively in the field of criminal law. He qualified as a solicitor in 1979 and has extensive experience as an advocate in the Magistrates’ and Crown Court. He has been a duty solicitor since 1985, and regularly represents clients under investigation at the police station.
Peter’s caseload includes serious fraud, offences under the Proceeds of Crime Act including confiscations and forfeitures of seized property, VAT fraud and other white collar crime.
Peter’s work also encompasses corporate defence for commercial clients and directors, as legislation imposes greater personal criminal liability upon directors of companies. This includes health and safety at work, noise pollution and environmental obligations.
Additionally he defends clients charged with murder, manslaughter, assault and public order offences and has an extensive knowledge of road traffic law.
- Corporate manslaughter
- Directors’ obligations
- Environmental crime
- Health & safety
- Manslaughter or murder
- Money laundering
- Noise pollution
- Planning law infringements
- Proceeds of crime
- Road traffic offences
- Sexual offences
- Trading standards
- Violent offences
- Defending multi-million pound VAT fraud
- Defending prosecution by the Health & Safety Executive
- Peter is a member of the Criminal Law Solicitors Association
- Former rugby player and now a keen golfer
- Keen fan of all sports, especially cricket
- Married and kept busy with four children