Head of Debt Recovery
Switchboard: +44 (0)1782 205 000
Secretary: Sara Staples
Richard has over 25 years of experience as a debt recovery specialist dealing with both commercial and individual debt and credit control.
Richard helps businesses and individuals to recover outstanding monies and quickly and cost-effectively works through set procedures to achieve our clients’ objectives.
On request, Richard is able to provide a clear cash flow management model to improve systems within your credit control department.
Richard is also an experienced presenter on the topic of cash flow management and debt recovery for business associations and networks.
- Credit control
- Small, fast track or multi-track cost claims
- Personal guarantees
- Terms & conditions of contracts
- Letters of engagement
- Non payment of invoices
- Dishonoured cheque claims
- Interest claims
- Late payment of interest claims
- Procedural hearings
- Small claim hearings
- Enforcement proceedings
- Statutory demands
- Bankruptcy proceedings
- Winding up proceedings
- Advice in relation to personal and business insolvency.
- "The tenacious and very commercial" Richard Anderson heads the team at Beswicks Solicitors LLP. Legal 500 2012
- "Clients include national insolvency practitioners such as KPMG, Moore Stephens and Insolvency Practitioners Direct. ...........and the 'pragmatic' Richard Anderson has joined the team." Legal 500 2011
Richard is married with two grown up children both at university studying criminology and psychology. When he can find the time, he enjoys golf and walking his dogs. Richard is also a cub scout leader in Newcastle.