Our insolvency team acts on behalf of a wide range of matters including issuing and defending winding up petitions, bankruptcy petitions, and debt collection.
We represent firms from sole practitioners to large national practices and specialise in acting for claimants and defendants in insolvency-related litigation, including antecedent transactions.
Beswicks Legal’s insolvency solicitors also act for company directors in providing advice on insolvency situations, defending them against claims for personal liability, and acting for them in defending company director’s disqualification proceedings.
Our knowledge in this complex area is second to none, so why not get in touch for a chat?
Make an appointment with one of our specialists using our online booking system
Talk to us about:
- Directors disqualification proceedings
- Wrongful trading allegations against directors
- Insolvency litigation
- Bankruptcy petitions
- Company voluntary arrangements and individual voluntary arrangements
- Restructuring and corporate recovery
- Debt collection and issuing statutory demands
- Insolvency and football clubs
- Sale and purchase of business and insolvent companies
- Winding up petitions
To find out more about how we can help you, or for an honest assessment of your case, contact us today for advice tailored to your needs and situation.