Our insolvency and corporate recovery team acts on behalf of a wide range of insolvency practitioners in issuing winding up petitions, bankruptcy petitions, applications for administration orders and debt collection.
We represent firms from sole practitioners to large national practices and specialise in acting for claimants and defendants in insolvency-related litigation, including antecedent transactions.
Beswicks Legal’s insolvency experts also act for company directors in providing advice on insolvency situations, defending them against claims for personal liability and acting for them in defending company directors disqualification proceedings.
Our knowledge in this complex area is second to none, so why not get in touch for a chat?
Make an appointment with one of our specialists using our online booking system
Talk to us about:
- Insolvency litigation
- Administration orders (in court and out of court procedure)
- Bankruptcy petitions
- Company voluntary arrangements and individual voluntary arrangements
- Restructuring and corporate recovery
- Debt collection and issuing statutory demands
- Directors disqualification proceedings
- Insolvency and football clubs
- Sale and purchase of business and insolvent companies
- Winding up petitions
To find out more about how we can help you, or for an honest assessment of your case, contact us today for advice tailored to your needs and situation.