What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website more relevant to your interests.
- Marketing cookies – These cookies provide targeted advertising, so you may see relevant adverts based on the pages you look at on our website.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use in the document ‘Cookie Details’.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies), you may not be able to access all of our site.
This website is owned and operated by Beswicks Solicitors LLP (OC322184).
Our principal place of business is at Sigma House, Lakeside, Festival Park, Stoke-on-Trent, ST1 5RY.
You can contact us by:
(a) post at the above address,
(b) telephone on 01782 205000,
(c) email at firstname.lastname@example.org or
(d) the contact form on our website www.beswicks.com.