Beswicks Legal dispute resolution team was again rewarded with recognition as a Top Tier firm in the 2016 Legal 500 Guide to Law Firms.
Karen Elder – partner in Beswicks dispute resolution team comments:
“We are delighted to be recognised for the third year in a row as a Top Tier firm in the Legal 500. The 2016 Legal 500 rankings are based on work done and client feedback and our ranking would not be possible without the work and the feedback provided by our clients.
The 2016 Legal 500 ranking confirms that Beswicks Legals’ first class, partner led team, continues to go from strength to strength”.
Examples of some of the recent work undertaken by our team include:
- Disputes including product liability matters, warranty claims and ground disputes including several with a multi-jurisdiction element.
- Disputes over shareholder agreements, exits, director duties and claims against directors by third parties including liquidators.
- Partnership disputes including claims against former partners
- Numerous claims against former employees.
- Various property matters including lease disputes, dilapidation claims, rights of way and restrictive covenant issues.
- Various trusts of land claims ranging from very high value claims involving large landholdings to claims in relation to domestic properties involving cohabitees and other individuals.