How should I deal with a dispute with my neighbour about the boundary between our properties? Disputes (personal)

When dealing with a neighbour boundary dispute, you should first review your title document or lease to see whether this establishes who owns the disputed land. These can be obtained from your solicitor or the Land Registry.

If the boundaries are not defined in these legal documents or have changed by agreement or encroachment, you will need to get legal advice from a solicitor.

Our Disputes Specialists

Contact a member of the team for advice.