We’re delighted to announce that we’re expanding our team with the creation of a brand new graduate role. Here are all the details:
About the job
Beswicks Legal is a top-tier law firm with a strong reputation for achieving outstanding results for its clients.
We are passionate about delivering modern legal services with care, compassion and clarity.
We have a clear vision, strong values and believe in building a supportive team where everyone can thrive, enjoy their work and achieve career progression.
Our friendly culture attracts talented people who want to make a difference and provide a five-star service.
As Beswicks Legal’s Graduate Case Management/Software Developer you will be responsible for making sure the software used by internal teams and external clients is developed to the highest standard, achieves intended outcomes, is delivered on time and is fully tested and documented.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver integrated IT solutions using a Microsoft suite of tools and third-party applications.
- Be fluent in MS SQL, C#, ASP.Net, Java script, XML, HTML and CSS.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Prioritise, plan and deliver development projects to support internal users and client experience.
- Promote and instil user best practice.
- Produce and maintain documentation including technical and training manuals.
- Liaise with management team, IT users, clients, third-parties and others in the planning and delivery of effective IT solutions.
- Review and interpret ongoing business report requirements, ensuring the provision of timely scheduled management reporting.
Skills and qualities
You will be a personable, articulate and highly numerate IT graduate. Prior commercial experience is not required, but you must have an aptitude for analytical thinking, problem-solving and excellent interpersonal skills, coupled with a good university degree (ideally in computer science or a related subject) and a desire to build a career in development.
You will have:
- An excellent understanding of MS SQL, C#, ASP.Net, Java script, XML, HTML and CSS.
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Strong knowledge of IT systems generally and in-depth knowledge of development tools on the Microsoft platform and SQL Management Studio.
- The ability to analyse requirements and create formal specifications for software development.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- An aptitude for problem-solving with a focus on analysing, troubleshooting and resolving.
- Ability to manage competing demands, prioritise workload and deliver to deadline.
- A passion for developing great code and enjoy working in a supportive but ambitious team with a strong focus on outstanding client care.
If you are a talented graduate who is keen to take the first step in your career in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com