Ayesha Jetley Corporate Solicitor
I am a solicitor in the corporate and commercial team. I act for clients, including start-ups and entrepreneurs, owner-managed companies, across a wide range of sectors.
I qualified in 2012 having studied law at Keele University, graduating with first class honours, and completing the Legal Practice Course.
I haves a breadth of corporate and commercial experience gained with local and regional firms and specialise in mergers and acquisitions, business sales and purchases and commercial agreements.
Book an appointment online
Make an appointment with one of our specialists using our online booking system
Typical areas I deal with are:
- Business/ company sales and acquisitions
- Commercial agreements
- Group reorganisations
- Constitutional matters
- Terms and Conditions
- Franchise agreements
- Intellectual property
- Information Technology agreements
- Shareholder agreements
I have recently acted for clients in relation to:
- Group re-organisation to implement and effect the client’s strategic commercial aims and vision.
- Support on the financing of a project to construct a bioenergy plant including negotiating security documentation and subsequent contract negotiation relating to the operation of the plant.
- Share sale of a software company deployed around the world to a multi-national corporation.