Caroline Gray Corporate Partner
Following a successful international career in publishing and advertising, I studied law and qualified as a solicitor in 2005.
Since then, I have gained many years’ experience acting for privately owned companies both regionally and nationally.
As a partner in the corporate team, I specialise in mergers and acquisitions and advising clients on risk areas of commercial contracts and company law generally. I also have significant experience in drafting shareholder agreements, partnership agreements and terms and conditions.
Caroline has advised business owners in the areas of construction, white goods and other retail sectors, golf clubs, the entertainment industry, manufacturing and care homes, among others.Book an appointment online
Make an appointment with one of our specialists using our online booking system
Typical areas I deal with are:
- Share/business sales and purchases
- Share buy backs
- Share for share exchanges
- Shareholder agreements and articles of association
- Partnership agreements
- Terms and conditions
I have recently acted for clients in relation to:
- Cross border private equity investment agreement between a UK based retail business and US promoter;
- Multi million pound sale of a family-run specialist engineering business to a national corporate, including earn outs and continuing employment obligations;
- Reorganisation of shareholdings in a transport company, including buy back arrangements;
- On-going corporate and IP advice to a multi-investor international telecommunications start up;
- Multi million pound share sale of a specialist care home to a multi-national group;
- Several multi-million pound sales of local pharmacies;
- Reorganisation and on-going contract and company law advice to a large local vets business, including its outsourcing for 24 hour care.