David Morgan, Corporate Solicitor
David Morgan Corporate Solicitor
I am a solicitor in the corporate and commercial team. I act for clients ranging from start-ups through to established national companies across a wide range of sectors.
I qualified as a solicitor in 2018 having previously worked in corporate project management.
I have a breadth of corporate and commercial experience, alongside employment law expertise.
Book an appointment online
Make an appointment with one of our specialists using our online booking system
Typical areas I deal with are:
- Business/company acquisitions and sales
- Shareholder agreements
- Private equity investments
- Share options and employee incentives
- Commercial contracts
- Terms and conditions and supply of services/goods agreements
- Executive service agreements
- Employment law advice for businesses
I have recently acted for clients in relation to:
- A multi-investor funding round totalling over £50 million for a telecommunications start-up;
- Implementation of an EMI scheme for the grant of options to the executive management team of a limited company;
- Acquisition of an IT network infrastructure business;
- Acting for a multi-academy trust in relation to the incoming transfer of an academy from another trust;
- Sale of a manufacturing business specialising in bespoke horseboxes and coaches;
- Acting for a UK manufacturing and retail business in relation to a private equity investment from the U.S.