Jamie Cooper Commercial Property Associate
I am an experienced commercial property solicitor with a strong belief in providing clients with an outstanding service in a personable way.
I take pride in applying my extensive technical knowledge to all matters that I deal with, while also building lasting working relationships with my clients.
Having worked for large regional law firms and in-house for a leading strategic land promoter, I have a clear and pragmatic understanding of the commercial demands and requirements of my clients and always put the interests and requirements of clients first.Book an appointment online
Make an appointment with one of our specialists using our online booking system
Typical areas I deal with include:
- Residential and commercial development
- Strategic land (including promotion and option agreements)
- Acting for landlords and tenants in commercial leases
- Asset management
- Buying and selling commercial property
- Secured lending
I have recently acted for clients in relation to:
- The acquisition and funding of various development sites for the development of assisted living flats.
- The letting of a large 220,000 square foot industrial unit to Amazon UK.
- Various transactions acting for institutional lenders and large-scale property investment companies providing funding for various developments.
- The acquisition of an £18 million residential development site in Coventry for a PLC housebuilder.
- The sale of a phased residential development scheme in Clitheroe to a PLC housebuilder
- The sale and leaseback of a £650,000 property in Manchester.
- A site set-up and subsequent unit sales of a small industrial estate, consisting of six light industrial units.
- The sale by auction, private tenders and private sales of various public houses for a national brewery.