Kate Hogg – Commercial Property Associate
Kate Hogg Commercial Property Associate
I work as a solicitor in the commercial property team. I have experience in advising clients on site acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant matters and general property management issues.
I have worked on local and national projects for a wide range of clients, advising individuals and small businesses to larger property developers and commercial landlords.
Our team of commercial property lawyers offer an ‘end-to-end’ service for clients on a diverse range of property matters. We believe in delivering straightforward legal advice in a prompt and concise way.Book an appointment online
Make an appointment with one of our specialists using our online booking system
Typical areas I deal with include:
- Commercial leases (acting for landlord or tenant)
- Buying or selling commercial property
- Buying or selling agricultural land
- Site acquisition for development purposes
- Secured lending
- Independent legal advice
- General portfolio asset management
I have recently acted for clients in relation to:
- Acted for a well-known developer client who developed out a large scale office and residential accommodation complex in London.
- Assisted with large acquisitions of considerable property portfolios on behalf of developers in Birmingham City Centre.
- Acted for a number of retail clients dealing with general property management issues.
Read Kate’s Q&A.