Laura Pyatt Commercial Property Senior Associate
I am an experienced commercial property solicitor, having qualified in 2009.
I pride myself on being commercially-minded and efficient, while never compromising on quality of service.
My clients include development funders, property investors, business owners and shareholders of local, regional and national companies.
My specialities are corporate support, sales and acquisitions, secured lending (acting for both borrower and lender) and leases.Book an appointment online
Make an appointment with one of our specialists using our online booking system
Typical areas I deal with include:
- Secured lending – acting for both borrowers and lenders
- Corporate support
- Sales and acquisitions
- Landlord and Tenant
I have recently acted for clients in relation to:
- A loan of £2.4m for the development of land to include 39 houses, acting for a development funder.
- The purchase of two Heron Foods stores, acting for a property investment client.
- The negotiation of an Agreement for Lease of a new off-plan pharmacy within a medical centre in Brighton.
- Supporting the shareholders of a large employment temp agency in the due diligence relating to their multi-million pound sale including 17 sites.