Lee Yates Private Wealth Team Manager
I started working at Beswicks Legal in 1998 before qualifying as a solicitor in 2000.
In March 2019, I joined the Private Wealth team and was promoted to team manager in May 2020.
I handle all aspects of trust and estate administration and provide estate planning advice. From simple wills to complex estates and business succession planning, I support and guide clients through the legal process sensitively and professionally, ensuring they achieve complete peace of mind.Book an appointment online
Make an appointment with one of our specialists using our online booking system
Typical areas I deal with are:
- Handling trusts and estate administration, providing estate planning advice
- Providing advice and guidance on the preparation of wills, lasting powers of attorney and wealth protection
- Handling probate, deputyship and court of protection applications
- Succession planning for businesses
- Advising on mental capacity issues
- Work closely with the North Staffordshire Carers.
What others say about me:
“Myself and my wife were dealt with in a friendly and very professional way which is greatly appreciated given the nature of the topic.
“I would recommend Beswicks and special thanks to Lee Yates.” Mark Green
“Getting a 10/10 from me is a rare event. However, from initial contact, via web and phone, and throughout all subsequent interaction, I’ve found it a pleasure to work with Lee and the team.
“You’ve done all we asked courteously and professionally. You’ve also stood by your fees as initially described.” N Harrison