Rachel Watkinson Private Wealth Partner
I qualified as a solicitor in 2008 and started working at Beswicks Legal in October 2021 as a Partner in the Private Wealth Team, working from both our Stoke-on-Trent and Altrincham offices.
I handle all aspects of private wealth work with particular emphasis on mental capacity and care issues, such as acting as property and financial, and health and welfare attorney for clients, complex court of protection applications and NHS Continuing Healthcare claims.
I act for many high net worth clients to ensure they achieve the correct balance between safeguarding their assets, succession planning and ensuring their beneficiaries are provided for by the most appropriate means. I work closely with accountants and financial advisors to ensure my clients obtain well-rounded and consistent advice.Book an appointment online
Make an appointment with one of our specialists using our online booking system
Typical areas I deal with are:
- Handling trusts and estate administration.
- Providing advice and guidance on the preparation of wills, lasting powers of attorney and wealth protection.
- Deputyship and court of protection applications.
- NHS Continuing Healthcare claims.
- Advising on mental capacity issues including safeguarding and best interest applications.