Sarah Boughey Private Wealth Client Manager
My background is as a professional HR manager with over 20 years’ experience in a range of businesses from manufacturing to legal practices.
In my current role as private wealth client manager I am responsible for the efficient running of Beswicks’ private wealth service, supporting clients to ensure their needs are fully met and their family, wealth and assets protected.
I have been with Beswicks since 2007. Prior to joining I was HR Manager at a multi-location city-based legal practice.Book an appointment online
Make an appointment with one of our specialists using our online booking system
Typical areas of work I deal with are:
- Contracts of employment and employee handbooks
- Policies and procedures
- Training and development including professional CPD
- Employee relations
- Absence management
- Discipline and performance management
- Compliance, including Lexcel Quality Standard
- Practice Manager, Beswicks Legal
- LLB Law (hons)