Sarah Jones Family Associate / Head of Family Law
I am a solicitor in the family team with over fourteen years’ experience advising clients on a wide range of family matters. I joined Beswicks Legal in April 2017, having previously practiced in both Cheshire and Staffordshire.
I strive to provide pragmatic advice in an efficient and cost-effective manner to achieve fair and reasonable settlements and solutions for clients and their families. Clients value my friendly and approachable style and my ability to guide and reassure them throughout.Book an appointment online
Make an appointment with one of our specialists using our online booking system
Typical areas I deal with are:
- Separation, divorce and dissolution
- Complex financial matters
- Pre and post-nuptial agreements
- Cohabitation disputes
- Living together agreements
- Separation agreements
- Complex children matters
- Domestic violence
- Working with experts in valuing businesses, pensions and other assets
- I am accredited by Resolution as a specialist family lawyer. Resolution is an organisation which promotes a non-confrontational approach to resolving family difficulties and encourages solutions that consider the best interests of the family. I am the Staffordshire Resolution representative on the Private Law Sub-committee of the Family Justice Board.
- I am also a member of the Staffordshire Local Family Justice Board.
What others say about me:
Sarah Jones was professional throughout, thorough and I did not have to chase her up once. She made me feel at ease throughout and informed me of what was happening at each stage. She came to the rescue on several occasions when orders needed to be completed straight away to safeguard my children. Sarah was amazing. Sarah Loader