Tom Sutcliffe Corporate Solicitor
My background includes working for the Bank of America (formerly MBNA) for three years and a spell working for the Sydney Organising Committee for the Olympic Games.
Book an appointment online
Make an appointment with one of our specialists using our online booking system
Typical areas I deal with are:
- Business/company acquisitions
- Commercial agency and distribution agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
- Contracts for the supply of goods and services
- Franchise agreements
- Information technology
- Intellectual property
- Licensing agreements
- Manufacturing agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Share options
- Sponsorship, advertising and promotional agreements
- Terms and conditions
I have recently acted for clients in relation to:
- Piecemeal sale of a group of ten pharmacies acting on behalf of the administrators.
- Acting for existing shareholders in a £6m management buy-out of a manufacturing company.
- Sale of a Scottish company in the domiciliary care sector.
- Contract negotiation on behalf of a client in the telecommunications sector on £5m contract for services.
What others say about me:
“On behalf of Sue and myself may I thank you for the way you have helped us through the minefield of documentation. I realise it is a regular occurrence to you, but the way in which you sympathetically helped guide us through it all has been much appreciated.” David Machin – previously Director, owner of Burma Bacon Supplies Limited
‘We had an urgent legal document to sort out and just a few days after my initial meeting with Tom Sutcliffe everything was prepared and in place ready to be signed. We are really pleased with the excellent service we received from Tom and his colleagues at Beswicks Legal.’ Mark Ash, MD of H & G Ash Road Markings Limited.
‘very knowledgeable and always contactable’. Legal 500 2017