- Beswicks Solicitors LLP trading as Beswicks Legal respect the privacy of all who visit this web site. This page outlines the information we may collect and how we may use that information.
- To assist us with improving the service we offer to you we may ask you to provide us with personal details such as your name, email and postal addresses. We may use this information only for the purposes of providing, monitoring, assessing and marketing our services including sending you copies of our publications specifically requested by you or which you have indicated may be of interest and enabling us to contact you, tailor information to your needs, and to update our records. We may also use your personal information to inform you of information, new features, services, and products from us from time to time.
- When viewing this website, some information may be stored on your computer in the form of a ‘cookie’ or similar file. We use the information on these files for our own internal marketing purposes and to improve the content of this web site to better match your interests and preferences. With most internet browsers, functions are available to erase cookies from the computer’s hard drive, block all cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. You are advised to refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions.
- Any information supplied by you to us via this web site will only be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Beswicks do not sell, rent or otherwise distribute any personal information to third parties.
- If you use our Online Services we capture certain information such as your name, postal address, email address, telephone number and your credit/debit card number and expiry date (where applicable) or bank account details (where applicable) over a secure link using recognised industry standard techniques which encrypt the data while travelling over the internet. We do not send full credit/debit card details (where applicable) back to your screen, for fear of these being overlooked or compromised. We have installed a mechanism which ensures that there is an encrypted private connection between you and us, commonly referred to as SSL, that uses digital server identities to help assure you that the website you access is the correct one. This is done using a service run by Geotrust, Inc., a well known certification system technology provider. When you access certain pages which involve the transmission of confidential information over the internet, your browser will be provided with an electronic certificate confirming that you have accessed our site and these communications between you and us will be encrypted. In addition, similar communications with banks, credit providers and suppliers will be encrypted. You are recommended to use the facilities of your browser to confirm which pages are secured in this way.
- You can request personal information held in relation to you by us. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com or phone 01782 205000.