Terms and conditions of website use
- This page and any documents referred to on it contains the terms and conditions on which you may make use of our web site.
- This is a site operated by Beswicks Solicitors LLP trading as Beswicks Legal (“Beswicks”). Beswicks is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
- Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service without notice.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons accessing the site through your internet connection are aware of these terms and that they comply with them.
- Where you are provided with a user ID, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures you must treat such information as confidential and you must not disclose it to any third party.
- Copyright in this site and all material published on it is vested in Beswicks and is protected by copyright laws. All our rights are reserved. © Beswicks 2006.
- You may print copies or download any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted. Our status (or that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on this site should always be acknowledged.
- Our web site tells you about us and includes comment on legal and commercial developments written by members of our specialist teams. The comments are written to raise the profile of some of the legal and regulatory issues which we think may affect individuals and businesses established in the United Kingdom.
- Comments and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to legal or business advice. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed by any visitor to the site or anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. Reliance should only ever be placed on advice that is given in relation to specific client instructions.
- You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and which does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. In particular, you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor should you establish a link to any part of our site other than the home page. Links to other pages will require our prior consent. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our site may contain links to various sites and other resources provided by third parties. These links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may be suffered in connection with your use of them.
- The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from or related to a visit to this web site. English law will apply to these terms and conditions.